There are many ways to change your Pepperdine University network password. This page describes how to change your network password through Webmail (aka Outlook Web Access or OWA).
These instructions assume that you already know your network account and password information and simply want to change it to a new password. If you have forgotten your password, please call the IT Help Desk and request a password reset.
Jump to Detailed Instructions
- Log into Webmail (https://webmail.pepperdine.edu).
- Click the Options button in the left navigation.
- Scroll down to the Password section and click the Change Password button.
- The "Internet Service Manager" window appears.
- In the Domain field, type "pepperdine" for faculty/staff or "student" for students and then press the Tab key.
- In the Account field, type your Network ID and then press the Tab key.
- In the Old Password field, type in your old password and then press the Tab key.
- In the New Password field, type a new password and then press the Tab key.
- In the Confirm New Password field, re-type the new password.
- Click OK.
- A window will appear confirming the password change. Close the window.
- Scroll up and click the Save and close button.
- If finished, Log Off of Webmail and close your browser.