- Littlefield Labs is ready for registration. You need to login and register your team so I can start the simulation to provide a base performance level for your analysis. Also, I've only received a check for $15 from Bryan. Please bring your payment on Monday. Instructions for accessing Littlefield are available here.
- Week 3 You must complete the Innov8 Simulation and post your comments on the Innov8 Page by noon, Monday 11/10. To post your comments, simply use the "comments" feature.
- RSS Feed for this wiki is available here
- Week 2 Announcements
- Case pack is available at the library. Ask at the front desk...it's a red paper folder with author name "Various".
- Week 1 Announcements
- Preclass Announcements
- Technology Requirements Overview http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dffxtf6v_18dgb4cncz
- Course Recommendation Memo RecommendationMemo.pdf
- Course Web
- Littlefield Labs
- Process Fundamentals and Fabritek (see preparation notes here and here)
- For Week 3 - The Fate of the Vasa (see preparation notes here) Joshua
- Also, read the "Innovation Supply Chain" article available from eres.pepperdine.edu (search for 613, the password is "information").
- Here are some questions Joshua would like us to be ready to discuss on Monday.
- Lessons Learned about Virtual Work (here)
- For Week 5 - Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker (here) (Preparation questions here) Bryan
- For Week 6 -ERP at San Diego Schools (here) Sabrina
- Littlefield Labs Materials -are available (here).
- Curriculum Options MBA 613 Curricular Options.doc
- Case Recommendation Template
- Case Recommendation FAQ
- Lessons Learned about Virtual WorkVirtual Work
Revised Course Structure is visible here