Graziadio e-Learning works to advance the value of our programs, in and outside the classroom, by: enhancing the quality, flexibility, and convenience of students' learning experience; and assisting faculty to develop innovative approaches to continually improve the quality and efficiency of their curriculum and teaching.
Teaching & Learning
Supported by Information Technology and Graziadio e-Learning.
- Courses powered by Sakai Learning management system featuring set of collaboration tools designed to help instructors, researchers, and students.
- Bb Collaborate for Faculty Virtual classrooms and meetings, online lectures and presentations, breakout rooms, collaborative whiteboard, application sharing, file transfer, and more.
- Google Apps at Pepperdine Google-powered email, calendars, document sharing, instant messaging, and mobile device services, all from your @pepperdine.edu account.
Supported by Graziadio e-Learning.
- GLEAN Graziadio Learning Environment and Network: one-stop-shop for all online tools used in and out of class to collaborate, share resources, network with peers, and more.
- Yammer Social Network Ask questions, get answers, and join the conversation. Connect with students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Join.me Pro Where student teams meet in real time from home, work, or on the road to collaborate, talk, share your computer screen, and work together.
- VoiceThread Collaborate on group projects by uploading content, adding comments, and discussing assignments and presentations.
- IT Help Desk
866-767-8623 (US toll-free)
Share relevant resources/bookmarks using delicious.com tag "graziadio_elearning". Be sure to annotate your bookmarks. Note: the 5 most recent resources show here at a time. Click on the delicious tag below to view all._